To Leave an Imprint in Written Word and to Light a Candle in the Dark



Words, they say are the best defence. Or perhaps, the best offence. It need not be said the impact of words in society be it printed, published, written or blatantly uttered to the comprehension of others. There are writers who do not conform to the more commercial of society, this is for you. For those who enjoy the written word and would love to share, this is for you. For the fictional writer and those who seek a place to improve, this is for you. For Malaysia and the world, and humanity. This is for you. Share...


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Monday, April 13, 2009

Poetry : Untitled by Jessica

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 2.5 Malaysia License.

Poetry:Untitled by Jessica

Name: Jessica
Pen name: -
Title of Poetry: Untitled
Genre: General,Reflections
Summary:

I hear the breeze
I feel it upon my face
Water waves about me
Let my eyes open
A painted sky

Upon an imaginary craft
No oars
Stranded yet flowing
Agitated but can only stay still
Nearing land that I don't see

Clouded, nature unnoticed
Seeking peace
Stilling anger
Let me sleep
Only to wake upon the cycle

©Jessica2009

No comments:

Post a Comment